Egg Fried Rice Restaurant Style | Egg Fried Rice from Leftover Rice
If you are thinking of making some spicy snacks from the remaining rice, then this dish is for you. Today we are going to make egg fried rice from the leftover rice of the night, which you will also like to eat and the rice of the night will not go waste. We need only 5 – 7 minutes to make this egg fried rice and in just a small amount of ingredients we will make egg fried rice.
This dish is better than egg omelette, whenever you have left over rice at home, then make this dish. You and your family will surely like this recipe. So let’s start making egg fried rice restaurant style, you should read this recipe carefully.
Oil 2 tbsp
Leftover rice a bowl
Green onions chopped
Finely chopped carrots
Soya sauce a spoon
1 medium size onion chopped
Green chili chopped 1-2
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder 1 tsp
Ginger garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Method: How To Make Egg Fried Rice.
1. First put oil in a pan and heat it, when the oil is hot then add two eggs in this oil and add salt as per taste to it and make egg like bhurji by stirring it with a spoon and after preparing this egg bhurji keep it out in a separate plate.
such egg bhurji that you will never forget to eat.
2. Now heat a spoon of oil in the same pan, when the oil is hot, add garlic ginger paste in it and cook for 1 minute.
3. After 1 minute, add chopped onion and green chillies and fry for 1 minute. How to Make Spring onion and brinjal recipe.
4. Now add chopped green onions, finely chopped carrots, salt and pepper powder as per taste and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Now add soya sauce to it and cook by mixing it with a spoon for 10-20 seconds.
How to Make Tasty And Easy Egg Omelette.
6. Now the spices are well cooked, now add rice and egg bhurji and mix the rice well with spoon.
Tomato Curry, Tasty And Yummy, Easy To Cook.
Egg Fried Rice restaurant style is ready, take it out in a plate and garnish it with chopped green onions and eat it.
How To Make Egg Korma Restaurant Style.
If you like our Indian recipe, then you can also read our other recipe, our blog is special for Indian recipes , we tell about non-vegetarian, vegetarian and Indian cuisine on this blog, so be sure to subscribe to us.