The winter days are about to come, and winter is a good time to drink leg soup, leg soup is made and drunk these days. Goat Leg Soup is spicy, tasty and nutritious to drink. There are many benefits of drinking leg soup, if someone is deficient in calcium or bones are weak then drinking leg soup is very beneficial. Goat Leg Soup is drunk for weak bones, calcium deficiency, bone pain, weakness. Legs soup is called “mutton paya soup” in Indian language.
Today we are going to make “Mutton Paya Soup Recipe”. Making goat leg soup is not a difficult task. It will take just a little hard work and more time to make it. Leg soup is made in different ways, Leg soup is made by adding chilli and also without chilli. But the soup we are going to make today, we will make soup without chilli. If you make Goat Leg Soup in this way, then this soup can be drunk with big men as well as small children.
By giving a small amount of leg soup to sick people and weak people 3-4 times, they will feel healthy and strong. This leg soup can also be given to small children in small amounts, so that their body can get strength.
So let’s prepare the Mutton Paya Soup in a few minutes. If you make goat leg soup in this way, then you will definitely like this soup. Just follow this recipe carefully.
Ingredients For Goat Leg Soup
Goat legs 4
Oil 2 tablespoons
Turmeric Powder One Teaspoon
salt to taste
Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
Black Pepper 7-8
Coriander powder one spoon
Green Cardamom 4
Black cardamom 1
Ginger garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Onion paste 1 teaspoon
Coriander leaves to garnish
Cinnamon one piece
Prepare method make leg soup
1. To make Mutton Paya Soup, first of all wash the leg with water three to four times and keep it in a separate plate.
2. Now heat two spoons of oil in a pressure cooker, when the oil is hot, add green cardamom, bay leaf, black cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper and fry for 10-20 seconds. (How to make fried katla fish masala)
3. Now add onion paste and cook by mixing it with a spoon for 1 minute. After 1 minute, add ginger garlic paste and cook it by mixing it with a spoon for 1 minute.
4. Now all the spices have been cooked well, then mix it and now add turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt as per taste and cook for 4-5 minutes while adding it. (Egg Fried rice from leftover rice)
5. Now add two glasses of water to it and close the pressure cooker and cook till it comes to 9-10 wistle (cook on low heat, it will take 20-25 minutes).
6. In 10 wistle , the legs have melted well, now we will check if the meat is separated from the bone on pressing, then the legs are cooked. (Home made tomato curry like restaurant style)
7. Now turn off the gas and the soup of leg comes out in the bowl and garnish with green coriander leaves. (Spring onion and brinjal recipe)
Goat leg soup recipe is ready for surve, drink it when it cools down a bit. (Lady’s finger and tomato recipe in 5 minutes).
We have made non-chili soup, you can also add chili powder while roasting the masala.
If you wish, you can drink the mutton paya soup after filtering it with a sieve.
If the broth has dried then add water and heat it on low flame for 10 minutes.
If you like our recipe, you can also read our other recipe.