Tomato garlic chutney is dry and delicious. If you want to double the taste of dal rice, dal tadka or vegetable, you should eat spicy tomato chutney with dal-rice, dal tadka or vegetable. You will remember the taste of this recipe, this chutney is made from garlic and tomatoes and this chutney is prepared in a short time as well as in less spices.
Today we are going to make this tomato garlic chutney. You must make this chutney at home once. We hope you like this recipe. So let’s start making this recipe step by step, you should read this recipe carefully.
Ingredients of Tomato Garlic Chutney
Tomato Medium Size 4
Mustard seeds a teaspoon
Oil 2 tablespoons
Turmeric powder a small spoon
Kashmiri red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder a teaspoon
Sugar 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Garam masala 1 teaspoon
How to make Tomato Garlic chutney
-To make garlic tomato chutney, first make a smooth paste of two garlic and also make a smooth paste of tomato.
-Now heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds when the oil is hot.
– When the mustard seeds start breaking down in the oil, then add the garlic paste and cook for 1 minute by mixing it with a spoon.
– Add tomato paste after a certain time and cook for 1 minute while stirring continuously with a spoon. Potato bottle gourd recipe in 10 minutes.
– After 1 minute, add turmeric powder, salt to taste, Kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder and reduce the flame to cook for 2 minutes.
– After the time, add sugar to it and cook for 2 minutes more by mixing it with a spoon. How to make dal tadka.
– Now the oil will start appearing on the side, then understand that the sauce is cooked well.
Now turn off the gas and the tomato garlic chutney (spicy tomato chutney) is ready.
1. Make tomato paste smooth, this will also make your sauce smooth and tasty.
2. We have used Kashmiri red chilli powder, this sauce will turn red.
3.You can keep this spicy tomato chutney in the refrigerator and eat it for 15 days.
4. If you like this recipe, you can also read our other recipe and subscribe to our blog/ website indianpakwan.com.